- Old hollywood waves, the signature hairstyle of Veronica Lake. This is a very classy and simple hairstyle that goes great with an eveningdress.
- 1940s Gibson roll: This hairstyle is perfect for a black-tie wedding or to show off a pretty neckline–and it’s great for girls with curly hair.
- 1950s Headscarf: Real popular now in the rockabilly scene and an easy updo for a bad hairday.
- 1950s Bumper bangs: This hairstyle was made famous by Bettie Page — the famous pin-up model and actress of the 1950s.
- 1940s Victory rolls: A bit tricky to do but with practice you wil get the hang of it.
- 1950s French twist: never gone out of style, but it has to be done well. This is a great tutorial for it from Kate- http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com
- 1960s Hair flip: super popular in the sixties and the favorite of Emma Peel (The avengers)
- 1960s Big bouffant: The beehive is the definition of '60s hair,
If you want some clothes to go with those hairstyles, then check out the webshop.