- Get a good haircut, if possible with some layers to soften your face. If you colour your hair, then try to stay away from dark colours as they might age you. Balayages are also a very good idea.
- Replace your black eyeliner with brown and go for natural soft makeup and smokey eyes. Swap your red lipstick for soft pink and gloss. Red lipstick can harden your features.
- Exfoliate 2 times a week to get those rosy pink cheeks. You can apply a soft pink blush but don't overdo it.
- Dress in a classic chic manner, these clothes are ageless. Here you find ten tips to start a vintage chic wardrobe. Leave the short skirts and naked belly for the young girls.
- Add muscle, when you age you start to loose muscle and your body becomes slack. You need to add muscle to create and shape your body.
- Take care of your hands and feet with some moisterizer. Do this for your whole body if you have dry skin, certainly after a shower.
- Get enough sleep, yes I know it's been said before but it's true.
- Smile, yes, you can get laughlines but a smile lifts the face naturally.
- Be grateful for your life every day. If you have a roof over your head and enough to eat then you have everything to be grateful for. Nothing ages you more then a worried face.
- Think about your posture, stand straight, shoulders back. Only old people are walking with an arched back, so stand straight.
So stay youthful and glamorous. If you need some clothes to match your younger look.
Have a look at the webshop.