Search

Pagina's

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Why I started Misspoppywear!

Many people ask me how I came into retro clothing, but few people ask why I sell these clothes. And I started to think about that, because everyone can sell clothes ... So what makes Misspoppywear so special?


Now, our motto is:

'The strongest action for a woman is to love herself,

I used to be someone that was consirered as: Nothing good will come of her, she's a weak person. I know what it feels like when people literally give you up on you or when they look down on you. And because I strongly believe that every woman can and especially has the right to shine, I ended up in retro.

Because retro clothing respects women, every kind of women. These beautiful garments simply bring out the best in you, they respect the feminine curves and even applaud them (not like with regular clothing where we are always reminded how around our buttocks are) And that's why I love these clothes. But also the entire retro atmosphere, the ritual to harmonize your hairstyle and clothing in the morning ... With respect and love, underlining the woman in yourself. Simply love yourself as you are.

This evolution is also underway in men and I can only applaud this. We see a huge boom in barbers and more and more men think about their look.

I am sure that retro can play a major role in this evolution. Retro clothing underlines style, class and elegance and is numb to trends.



Retro rules!
Miss Poppy,


PS: Take a look at the webshop, there are still sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment