In wintertime it's always a challenge knowing what to wear.
Here are a few tips from Miss Poppy:
- An animal print coat( fake fur). Animal prints are perfect to give you that warm fuzzy feeling in wintertime. Just don't overdo it. One garment with animal print is enough.
- The cardigan, this is a great basic piece to put on or off acording to the temperature. They are ideal for when your college wants to open a window, while it's almost freezing outside.
- The duffelcoat, this coat was made for the Britisch expedition to the Artic. So that sais it all, it's made for winter.
- A dressing gown, yes this is for indoors. In the evening you want to feel warm and luxurious. A dressing gown is ideal for that. We sell a stunning one at Misspoppywear
- A camelcoat, nothing screems more style and elegance then a camelcoat. Marilyn Monroe wore one, Jackie Kennedy, and Audrey hepburn all were fan of this simple garment.
- Tartan, winter and tartan go hand in hand. If a tartan dress is to much for you, then start of with a tartan skirt. We sell some great tartan items in the shop.
- Fair Isle sweater, you know, with the nice pattern with multiple colours. This is a great sweater to wear, even on Holidays.
- A beret, if you have them in different colours you can pretty much wear them with any outfit.
- A turtleneck, not anyone is a fan of this jumper, but Audrey Hepburn was a hudge lover. Make sure you wear him, if your certain not to get to warm, otherwise a cardigan is a better choice.
- Tights, what a lifesaver they are, and they come in many colours and prints.Just make sure that they are in impeccable condition.
Hope I helped you a bit with this list.